ESTEEM runs two free Drop-in nights at The Old School House in Shoreham. They are led by our young volunteers and include free food and activities, from 6pm-8pm every Monday and Wednesday. We have on average 20 people who come to the drop-ins through the week, though this fluctuates with what’s going on at the time.
Some of what the Drop-in evenings involve:
- Cooking healthy meals in the AVA kitchen
- Art evenings to create and sell things for ESTEEM Ink. Designs (our youth led social enterprise)
- Yoga evenings with Nathalie
- Movie nights with popcorn
- Mental health talks with local speakers
- Organising events & trips
- Socialising with friends & meeting new people
ESTEEM Ink designs recently held a stall at the Bloomin Adur Art Exhibition on Houseboat Verda where we sold some of our work and we will be exhibiting at many other future venues both online and in the community. 60% of funds raised goes to the artist and 40% back into the enterprise.
The Rally Project happens on the Wednesday Drop-in which is run in conjunction with Company Paradiso to promote mental wellbeing in young people.